That with respect to Report C2019-1263, the following be adopted, as amended:
That Council recommends:
1. Establish a Greenline Committee of Council;
2. Approve the Terms of Reference outlined in Attachment, as amended, on Page 2 of 3, as follows:
The Green Line Committee consists of:
- The Chair (or Committee Member designate) of the SPC on Transportation & Transit
- The Chair (or Committee Member designate) of the SPC on Planning and Urban Development
- The Chair (or Committee Member designate) of the SPC on Community and Protective Services
- The Chair (or Committee Member designate) of the SPC on Utilities and Corporate Services
- One (1) Member of Council
Quorum will be established as greater than 50% of members, that is three (3) members. In the event a Committee Member designate is unable to attend a meeting that Committee chair shall count towards quorum.
Council members, including Committee Member designates, will be appointed to the Green Line Committee at the Council’s Annual Organizational Meeting for one-year terms expiring on the day of Council’s next Organization Meeting of Council or by a resolution of Council.
Against: Councillor Chu and Councillor Gondek