This item was dealt with following Item 4.1.
Councillor Woolley joined the Remote Meeting at 1:06 p.m.
Councillor Magliocca and Councillor Carra joined the Remote Meeting at 2:50 p.m.
The following documents were distributed with respect to Report TT2020-1260:
- A presentation entitled "Shared e-Bike and e-Scooter Final Pilot Report TT2020-1260";
- A presentation entitled "Lime Calgary";
- A presentation entitled "ROLL: Calgary SPC on Transportation & Transit";
- A presentation entitled "E Scooter Pilot Project: Unacceptable Risks to Pedestrian Safety & Other Negative Externalities";
- A presentation entitled "Bird Canada: Calgary - SPC Transportation & Transit";
- A presentation entitled "Shared Micro-Mobility Data Analysis Project";
- A map showing Lane Marking on Road Network; and
- A document entitled "2020 What We Heard Report."
The following speakers addressed Committee with respect to Report TT2020-1260:
1. Jonathan Hopkins, Lime Calgary
2. Ruo Huang
3. Arda Erturk, Roll Technologies Inc.
4. Alison Karim-McSwiney, International Avenue BRZ
5. Christopher Gordon, CNIB
6. Brent Lee
7. David Low
8. Christopher Schafer, Bird Canada
9. Adina Mah
10. Anna Tyan
11. Grace Li
12. EJ Li
10. Farnaz Sadeghpour
11. Preston Welker
12. Lui Greco, CNIB
13. Jeff Binks
By General Consent, pursuant to Section 6(1) of the Procedure Bylaw 35M2017, Committee suspended Section 78(2)(a), in order to complete the remainder of the Agenda.