That pursuant to Sections 17 (Disclosure harmful to personal privacy) and 19 (Confidential evaluations) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Council now move into Closed Meeting at 10:51 a.m., in the Council Boardroom, to discuss confidential matters with respect to the following Items:
- 9.1 Councillor Appointments to BCCs, C2020-1043
- 9.2.1. Consent Agenda Items Selected for Debate
- 9.2.2 2021 Calgary Assessment Review Board - Appointment of General Chair - C2020-1128
- 9.2.3 Calgary Subdivision and Development Appeal Board - Appointment of Chair - C2020-1123
- 9.3 Personnel Matter (Verbal), C2020-1231
- 11.1. Boards, Commissions and Committees Administration Member Appointments, C2020-1046
- 11.2 Wholly-Owned Subsidiary Appointments Report, C2020-1054
Council recessed in Closed Meeting at 12:48 p.m. and reconvened in Closed Meeting at 2:05 p.m. with Mayor Nenshi in the Chair.
Councillor Farrell, Councillor Keating, Councillor Woolley, Councillor Carra, Councillor Chahal, Councillor Chu, Councillor Colley-Urquhart, Councillor Davison, Councillor Demong, Councillor Farkas, Councillor Sutherland, Councillor Magliocca, and Mayor Nenshi.
Absent for Roll Call: Councillor Gondek (joined at 2:44 p.m.).
Council reconvened in Public Meeting at 3:47 p.m. with Mayor Nenshi in the Chair.
Councillor Carra, Councillor Chahal, Councillor Chu, Councillor Demong, Councillor Farkas, Councillor Gondek, Councillor Davison, Councillor Keating, Councillor Magliocca, Councillor Sutherland, Councillor Woolley, Colley-Urquhart, and Mayor Nenshi.
Absent for Roll Call: Councillor Farrell
Council, by General Consent, waived notice and added an Item of Urgent Business, Item 11.14. Amending Bylaw 28M2020, the Calgary Parking Authority Bylaw, C2020-1243.