The following documents were distributed with respect to Report CPS2021-0740:
- A presentation entitled "Responsible Pet Ownership Bylaw Review";
- A letter from Dawn Rault;
- A package of additional public submissions;
- A slide from Melanie Rock;
- A slideshow of photos from Mark Soehner; and
- A presentation entitled "Feedback from Concerned Pet Owners and Citizens"
The following speakers addressed Committee with respect to Report CPS2021-0740:
1. Erin Brennand
2. Michael Svikhnushin
3. Melanie Rock
4. Dr. Dawn Rault
5. Liz Goldie
Councillor Chu and Councillor Woolley left the Remote Meeting.
6. Ron Miksha
7. Mark Soehner
8. Brian Keating
9. Teresa Tousignant
10. Michael Stafford
11. Leanne Tucker
12. Nicole Wiebe
13. Gwen Haynes
Councillor Chu rejoined the Remote Meeting at 11:52 a.m.
By General Consent, pursuant to Section 6(1) of the Procedure Bylaw 35M2017, Committee suspended Section 78(2)(a) to complete the current panel prior to the lunch recess.
14. Marnie Harrison
Mayor Nenshi left the Remote Meeting.
15. Dane Tousignant
Committee recessed at 12:13 p.m. and reconvened at 1:16 p.m. with Councillor Carra in the Chair.
Councillor Chahal, Councillor Chu, Councillor Farkas, Councillor Keating, Councillor Magliocca, Councillor Farrell, and Councillor Carra.
Absent from Roll Call: Councillor Woolley
16. Teresa Dmytryshyn
17. Dr. Gail Forsythe
Councillor Farrell left the Remote Meeting
18. Cameron Graham, Canadian Pigeon Fanciers Association
19. Ken King, Canadian Racing Pigeon Union
20. Monica Truong
Councillor Farrell rejoined the Remote Meeting at 1:52 p.m.