That pursuant to Sections 16 (Disclosure harmful to business interests of a third party),17 (Disclosure harmful to personal privacy),19 (Confidential evaluations), 20 (Disclosure harmful to law enforcement), 23 (Local public body confidences), 24 (Advice from officials), 25 (Disclosure harmful to economic and other interests of a public body) and 27 (Privileged Information) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Committee moved into Closed Meeting at 12:58 p.m., in the Engineering Committee Boardroom, to discuss confidential matters with respect to the following Items:
- 7.7 Industrial Control Systems Security Audit, AC2021-1099
- 10.1.1 Shareholder Alignment Review of Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries, AC2021-1061
- 10.1.2 Audit Forum (Verbal), AC2021-1044
- 10.1.3 External Auditor (Verbal), AC2021-1045
- 10.1.4 City Auditor (Verbal), AC2021-1046
- 10.1.5 External Auditor 2020 – 2021 Performance Assessment, AC2021-1047
And further, that following be invited to attend the Closed Meeting, Harman Gill, Trevor Nakka, Daksha Mulay, Erica Vervoort and Ivana Cvitanusic, External Auditors (Deloitte LLP); and
Karun Gautam, Max Yusipenko, Lance Mortlock, Hindul Bhardwaj, Ernst & Young.
Committee reconvened in public meeting at 2:35 p.m. with Councillor Woolley in the Chair.